> Membrane & Asphalt Roof Restoration
Membrane & Asphalt Roof Restoration
Why Choose a Roof Restoration System?
Restoration costs may be as low as 20% of total tear-off and replacement costs; materials are easily applied.
Makes the inconvenience, risk, and environmental implications of a roof tear-off unnecessary. Restoration may be expensed, while roof replacement must be capitalized.
The acrylic coatings we use are adaptable to Membrane, Asphalt and Modified Bitumen roofs
- Excellent resistance to dirt pick-up
- Repairs are fast and economical
Stop further roof deterioration and reduce future maintenance costs, and bring your building back under a class-1 rating
- Restore - Repair blisters, cracks and leaks with like materials. Use fabric, caulk, and coating for minor repairs.
- Protect & Preserve - The Coating and Fabric System provides a weather-resistant seamless barrier. By installing acrylic roof coatings and using them as a "sacrificial barrier" to the environment you will dramatically reduce the harmful effects of UV Rays, reduce thermal shock, and extend the useful life of your asphalt roof.
- Cool - Existing Membrane is protected against the aging process with highly reflective acrylic coatings. Longer roof life means a higher return on your investment and less debris in landfills.